Join us for everything from designing community events to creating a 3D map of the world.
Each Niantic office has its own unique culture, united by our passion for connecting people with their neighborhoods, histories, and communities.
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Parental leave transition assistance by Maven
- Fertility benefits with Carrot
Health and Wellness
- Robust medical, dental, and vision insurance including 100% paid employee healthcare
- 100% of premiums for long-term and short-term disability and life insurance
- Mental healthcare access by Spring Health and EAP
Time off to volunteer, rest, and play
- Increasing paid time off with tenure
- Five flex days per year to attend Niantic community events or volunteer
- Company-wide shutdown between Christmas and New Year
Investment in your financial health
- 401(k) match
- Equity options
- Compare and refinance loans with Credible’s online loan marketplace
- We build our platform and games to give our players even more reasons to get outside, explore the world, and lead more active lifestyles, so we offer monthly gym, internet, and cell phone reimbursements to help our teams do just that.
Commuter benefits and subsidization
- To allow you to set aside money every month for both parking and transportation
- Niantic Gives enables employee donation matching and volunteer opportunities. Each employees can request a Niantic match of up to $500 per employee, each year.
Legal Services and Identity Theft
- ARAG’s legal services provide protection for many legal matters incurred by you, your spouse, or your children.