We’ve had quite the year at Niantic! From bringing meaningful real-world gaming experiences to Trainers and Agents alike to welcoming Wizards and Witches to the Niantic family—2019 was a momentous year for all of us.
In addition to all of our amazing Pokémon GO, Ingress, and Harry Potter: Wizards Unite features, launches, and events both in-game and live, we were able to share the following with you.
- We announced our partnership with Qualcomm.
- Our sponsorship program opened up to Small and Medium Businesses in the US.
- We launched the Niantic Real World Platform.
- We announced the winners of the Niantic Beyond Reality Contest.
- The Niantic Creator Program and Niantic Beyond Reality Fund was introduced.
- Niantic Wayfarer came to Pokémon GO and Ingress players globally.
- We hosted the inaugural Augmenting Cities Conference with the Knight Foundation.
- The Sensible Object team joined Niantic.
- We made our games available on the Samsung Galaxy Store.
Thank you for making this year amazing. We’re looking forward to adventuring with you in 2020!
- The Niantic team