Last Updated: May 11, 2019
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR BE SELECTED IN THIS DRAWING. PURCHASES OF ANY KIND DO NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF BEING SELECTED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. DRAWING IS SOLELY OPEN TO USERS OF THE RELEVANT NIANTIC APPLICATION, RESIDENTS OF COUNTRIES WHERE THE RELEVANT NIANTIC APPLICATION HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY RELEASED AND WHERE NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
ENTRY IN THIS DRAWING CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Drawing, You must agree to these Niantic Ticket Drawing Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Therefore, please read these Terms and Conditions prior to entry to ensure You understand and agree.
2. SPONSOR: The Drawing is operated by Niantic, Inc. (“Niantic”), with offices at One Ferry Building, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Drawing, You need to register for the event’s ticket drawing (the “Drawing”) through the relevant Niantic application (the “Application”) during the specified registration time period. Event, registration, selection, purchasing and claiming details can be found in the Application.
4. TICKETS: This Drawing merely provides You with the opportunity to purchase or claim tickets to the event during a specified time and tickets will still need to be purchased or claimed by You in the Application separately at prevailing rates during specified times. Being selected in the Drawing does not guarantee tickets, the ability to purchase or claim tickets or that tickets will be available. Tickets are subject to availability and may sell or run out. Niantic has no obligations or liability should You be unaware of your selection, unavailable during your purchase or claim window, or otherwise unable to purchase or claim tickets during the specified time period for any reason. All ticket purchases or claims will be required to comply with other specifications, rules, and guidelines as specific to the tickets and event. The approximate retail value of being selected in the Drawing is $0 USD. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent is allowed, except at Niantic’s sole discretion.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Niantic is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Drawing. Entrants will be selected randomly from the eligible pool to receive the option to purchase or claim tickets during the specified times. The Drawing may go through multiple rounds of selection until such time as all tickets have been purchased or claimed. Odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received, the total number of tickets available for the event, and the total number of tickets purchased or claimed by selected entrants.
6. SCHEDULES: All scheduled actions including, but not limited to, entry and registration times, Drawing selection times, and ticket purchase or claim time windows will be processed approximately at the date and time specified. You acknowledge and accept that actual timing is at Niantic’s sole discretion and may vary from the exact time specified.
7. NOTIFICATIONS: If you are selected, Niantic may endeavor to notify you through the provided e-mail address and applicable Application notifications. You agree Niantic has no obligation to affirmatively notify You of Your selection and You agree to check your Application during the Drawing and purchase or claim time periods for your Drawing status.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Niantic reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Drawing if, in Niantic’s sole discretion, it believes that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or Niantic.
9. INTERNET AND OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES: Entry into the Drawing and subsequent purchasing or claiming of tickets following selection rely on access to the internet. Niantic is not responsible for any malfunction or for any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable or destroyed entries due to system errors, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or other telecommunication transmission malfunctions, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, typographical or system/human errors and failures, technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, satellite transmissions, servers or providers, or computer equipment, traffic congestion on the Internet or the Application, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate.
10. RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY OR DISQUALIFY: If for any reason the Drawing is not capable of running as Niantic intended, including changes to or cancellation of the event itself, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Drawing, Niantic reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Drawing and if terminated, Niantic may elect to determine the potential selected entrants for the Drawing from among all eligible entrants received prior to action taken. Niantic further reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Drawing or Application. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or the Application, or undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Niantic reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the applicable law.
12. DISPUTES AND TERMS OF SERVICE: By entering the Drawing, You agree that all disputes between You and Niantic of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of these Terms and Conditions, shall be subject to Niantic’s standard Terms of Service available at https://nianticlabs.com/terms, which are hereby incorporated into these Terms and Conditions in their entirety by reference. You accept and agree to abide by the Terms of Service as a condition of participation.