Age Requirements to Access and Play Niantic Games and Apps:
Pokémon GO: Trainers of all ages welcome! But if a Trainer is a child, parental consent is required. Please see the Terms of Service for more details.
Pikmin Bloom, Peridot: Players of all ages welcome! But if a player is a child, parental consent is required. Please see the Terms of Service for more details.
All other Niantic Game and Apps, including Ingress, Monster Hunter Now, AR Voyage, Campfire, Niantic Wayfarer, and Scaniverse: No children may access or play these Games and Apps. We define “children” as follows:
- Residents of the EEA: anyone under 16 years old, or the age needed to consent to the processing of personal data in your country of residence.
- Residents of the Republic of Korea: anyone under 14 years old.
- Residents of other regions: anyone under 13 years old or the age needed to consent to the processing of personal data in that region.
- Terms of Service
- Niantic Intellectual Property Policy & Reporting Other Infringements of Your Rights
- Niantic Player Guidelines
- Niantic Ticket Drawing Terms and Conditions
- Niantic Social Media Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Niantic Kids Parent Portal
- Niantic Kids Support
- Niantic Live Event Code of Conduct